Guess what? The 31 Days of Healthy Hair Challenge is back!
Last March I held the first natural hair challenge and had hundreds of women sign up, along with some amazing feedback - so we're doing it again.
The 31 Days of Healthy Hair is a challenge for email subscribers from October 1-31, 2017.
What will I learn in this challenge?
This challenge is all about healthy natural hair, which means reversing dry hair, how to maintain your hair and finding your perfect style. If it's not healthy for your hair or body, it will not be addressed in this challenge.
Here's how it works:
- Subscribe to the 31 Days of Healthy Hair challenge (you can do that here)
- From 10/1 - 10/31 you'll receive one email per day with a healthy hair tip
- These tips could be hair styles to try, new products to try, a chance to enter a giveaway or general healthy hair tips
At the end of the challenge, I'll send out a printable ebook with all of the tips and styles combined. That way, you'll have everything in one place when you're looking for curly hair styling ideas or have a question about natural hair.
What are the benefits of participating?
- You'll get entered into several giveaways for a chance to win amazing prizes! Last challenge we gave away a Hot Heat Deep Conditioning Cap, a full line of Honey Baby Naturals products, silk-lined beanies and more.
- You'll receive a daily email from me personally on some of my best hair care tips and styles
- At the end of the challenge, you'll receive a free printable ebook with all of the hair care tips featured in the challenge, all in one place that can be used for later reference.
Need a little convincing? Here's some of the feedback from our March challenge:
"I enjoyed having a new email in my inbox everyday & learning about new topics about my hair!"
"I looked for the daily emails! I loved all the tips from reminders to learning new tips to better my healthy hair journey. I appreciate the time you took to create this! Encore please!!"
"Great knowledge and tips for a natural hair beginner!"
"You did an awesome job with the info you provided everyday during this challenge. I'm looking forward to the next one!"
What you should know before signing up
- This challenge was made for you to only take once. If you participated in March - I do not recommend you join (unless you really, really want to).
- You will not be able to join the challenge after October 1. September 30 is the deadline.