A lot of people always ask me how do I get my hair really soft and healthy. I do have a hair regimen that I stick too, but I also take daily vitamins for my overall health. I am sure that these supplements has had an effect on the state of my hair.
If you don't know by now, I am sort of a health freak. I love using natural ingredients for my body and hair. My mother is the same way and I think that is where I get it from lol. Anyway, here are the vitamins that I take daily:
- Ester-C is full of Vitamin C and Calcium
- Nature's Measure Women's Essential Vitamins is a multi-vitamin with iron
- Spring Valley B-12 Vitamin is for energy metabolism
Where Can These Be Bought?
I take Ester-C everyday and from there I switch off between the essential vitamin and B-12 every other day. I began taking this vitamin below, but for some reason I had nausea after every time that I took it. It was really weird because my granny had given me a bottle in high school and I had no issues with it. So currently, I have an entire bottle just chilling on my dresser lol.
- Ester-C: at any drugstore, Walmart, Target, or any store that sells vitamins (GNC etc.)
- Women's Essential Vitamins: The Dollar Tree...yes, the dollar store! lol They are just as good and even better than more expensive brands.
- B-12: Any drugstore/pharmacy
What type of vitamins/supplements do you take?
Don't like taking pills, but want the benefits? Check out my post on MineralRich
Labels: hair growth supplement, vitamins