We're just two days away from the 31 Days of Healthy Hair challenge! Have you signed up yet?
Keep in mind even if you are signed up for our weekly newsletter, you'll have to sign up for the challenge separately.
If you aren't familiar, with this free natural hair challenge, let me recap for you:
The 31 Days of Healthy Hair is a free challenge for email subscribers from March 1-31, 2017. Here's how it works:
- Subscribe to the 31 Days of Healthy Hair challenge for free (you can do that here)
- From 3/1-3/31 you'll receive one email per day with a healthy hair tip
- These tips could be hair styles to try, new products to try or general healthy hair tips
At the end of the challenge, I'll send out a free printable worksheet with all of the tips and styles combined. That way, you'll have everything in one place when you're looking for curly hair styling ideas or have a question about natural hair.
NOTE: Even if you are already signed up for the weekly ClassyCurlies email, you'll need to sign up separately for this challenge.
What are the benefits of participating?
- You'll get entered into a giveaway for a chance to win a Hot Head Deep Conditioning Cap
- You'll receive a daily email from me personally on some of my best hair care tips and styles
- At the end of the challenge, you'll receive a free printable sheet with all of the hair care tips featured in the challenge, all in one place that can be used for later reference.
By signing up, you'll be automatically entered into the giveaway, but if you want an additional way to win, here's how:
- The email sign up form has a section that says, "Who referred you?" Refer a friend, have them write in your first name along with your last initial (or social media name) and you'll get bonus points.
- NOTE: You must have already signed up before you can refer someone.