Have you all gotten your tickets yet? Learn Your Curls Natural Hair workshop is less than one week away and I'm so excited! If you aren't aware of this event being held in the Indianapolis, it is for those who are new to natural hair or looking to go natural (big chop) soon.
Topics covered in this event are as followed:
• The importance of protective styling
• How to find a protective style that works for you
• How to properly moisturize curly hair
• Your guide to trimming natural hair
• Must have tools and products for natural hair success
• Things I wish I knew before I went natural
Here are three reasons you should attend Learn Your Curls Natural Hair Workshop:
1. Unless you have time dedicated to researching natural hair care, which none of us do (OK...maybe me lol), you know there is an abundance of hair care advice out there. At #LearnYourCurls I've done all the research for you. All of have to do is attend and soak up the knowledge!
2. You get to connect with other naturals in the city. This is a great opportunity to meet other women in the natural hair community to discover their stories, tips and tricks. It is also nice to know you aren't alone.
3. The price of #LearnYourCurls is a great deal! Most hair workshops such as these can cost at least $30+ and this event is only $10 (as I want it to be affordable for everyone). You can't beat the $10 price tag for the large amount of knowledge that will fill the room.
BONUS REASON: You can finally clear out all of those hair products you found not to work for you! Get rid of your old products and swap them for some new ones at the event.
I'm truly excited about this upcoming event on March 26. You may purchase tickets at Meetup.com/IndysClassyCurlies or learnyourcurls.eventbrite.com (by using the order form below).
I hope to see you there!