My next natural hair event in Indianapolis is on the calendar! This event will cater to all of those who are new to natural hair or looking to go natural (big chop) soon. Details are below.
What: Learn Your Curls
When: March 26 at 2:30 p.m.
Where: Nora Branch Library
There has been a lot of readers asking about the basics of natural hair and this workshop will be dedicated to you. Attendees will be able to enjoy light snacks as well as a product swap. Not sure how it works? Bring all of the products that aren't working for you and swap them for someone else's goods! One's trash is someone else's treasure!
Topics covered in this event are as followed:
• The importance of protective styling
• How to find a protective style that works for you
• How to properly moisturize curly hair
• Your guide to trimming natural hair
• Must have tools and products for natural hair success
• Things I wish I knew before I went natural
To purchase tickets, visit Meetup.com/IndysClassyCurlies or below using Eventbrite
Hope to see you there!