Adding on to my product count challenge, I was to review the number of products that I've used throughout the week. To see the original post of this challenge, click here. Originally I guessed that I would use between 5-6 products throughout the week, including my wash routine. Here is a list of the amount of products I really ended up using.
- Jane Carter's Solution SLS Free Shampoo
- Aussie Moist Conditioner
- Amika Olive Oil Mask (deep conditioner)
- Coconut oil (hot oil treatment)
- Aphogee ProVitamin Leave In Conditioner
- Mane n' Tail Detangler
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie
All together, I ended up using eight products. It just really shows how fast these products add up and why some of us may experience buildup.
Labels: hair products