I always get questions about how to take care of natural hair or any type of hair while on a budget. It's very simple. The best things for your hair are usually at arms reach and around your home.
How about trying....
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil if you are looking to moisturize your hair
- Avocados and honey if you are looking for soft and shiny hair
- Water is by far the best moisturizer and DOES NOT dry out hair
- Need some protein in your routine? Eggs are a great source of protein for hair
- Plain mayonnaise adds shine and moisture
- Lemon juice adds shine
- Apple Cider Vinegar removes buildup from the scalp
- Plain yogurt is great for deep conditioning
If all else fails and you are NOT a great scientist at creating new mixes for your hair, try some of these inexpensive hair products.
- Herbal Essence Line (Hello Hydration or Honey)
- Aussie Moist (shampoos and conditioners)
- Organix Line (shampoos and conditioners)
- TRESemme Naturals Line
Each one of the products or produce mentioned above can be purchased for under $5. The home ingredients are even cheaper. Mix and match different items. You do not have to spend tons of money on products to get gorgeous hair.